PodiatristProfiles.com is the world's fastest growing Podiatric directory on the web.
We're a family-minded business that treats its customers like family. We are deeply committed to protecting your privacy and security when you access TheDirectory.com, Inc.owned and operated websites.
We believe you have the right to know everything regarding the information we collect about you as you use TheDirectory.com, Inc. owned and operated websites...how this information benefits you...and how you can say "no" to the use of any of this information.
What information do you collect about me?
TheDirectory.com, Inc. collects personal identifying information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. We also collect user-specific information on what pages are visited and volunteered information such as survey information and/or Website registrations.
What's in it for me?
Plenty! The information we collect allows us to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each visitor. Plus, it enables us to notify you about updates to our Website...contact you with special offers of interest...and customize your Website experience. In addition, information is shared with reputable organizations who may contact you with special offers of possible interest.
What are "cookies" and what do they do for me?
If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most Internet browsers that allow you to turn off cookies. Please remember however, that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of our Websites.
We may also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Transfers of Information for Legal Purposes
TheDirectory.com, Inc.. may need to disclose certain information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, search warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. If there is a change of control in TheDirectory.com, Inc. business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction and your personally identifying information potentially used by the Purchaser or other recipient of said customer information.
TheDirectory.com, Inc. Websites may, on occasion, contain links to other websites with information gathering practices different from our own. Visitors should consult privacy policies for all other websites as TheDirectory.com, Inc. has no control over information submitted to or collected by such third parties.
TheDirectory.com, Inc. Websites sometimes offer contest, sweepstakes or promotions sponsored or co-sponsored by third parties. These third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate in the contest, sweepstakes or promotion. TheDirectory.com, Inc. has no control over the third party sponsor's use of this information. The Website will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if third party sponsors will be provided access to such information.
What if I don't want e-mail from TheDirectory.com, Inc..?
Easy. If you do not want to receive e-mail from TheDirectory.com, Inc., please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 866-995-3338 or writing to us at: Customer Service, TheDirectory.com, Inc. PO Box 992, Oldsmar, FL 34677.
May I see the information you collect about me?
Yes! Upon request, we provide our customers with access to personal account information (e.g., customer number)...account status (outstanding balance)...and contact information (i.e., name, address, phone number). You may access the information by calling us at 866-995-3338 .
In addition, we offer web visitors the ability to correct any inaccuracies in their contact information, simply by accessing the appropriate Customer Service Website, or by calling us at 866-995-3338. If you prefer, you may write to us at Customer Service TheDirectory.com, Inc. PO Box 992, Oldsmar, FL 34677.
What about data security?
To ensure the security of your data—including address information and credit card numbers— TheDirectory.com, Inc. always uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures that protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Rules for Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user—you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. We cannot and do not review every submission a user may make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, however, reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to restrict or prohibit your use of Websites if we believe you are violating any of the terms of the agreement and to remove, edit, or relocate any submission as we see fit whether for legal or other reasons.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not TheDirectory.com, Inc. are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit. TheDirectory.com, Inc. does not control the Content posted and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using a Website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a TheDirectory.com, Inc. official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas of the Service that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
- use your home page (or directory) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page
- engage in commercial activities without the express written consent of TheDirectory.com, Inc.. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- offering for sale any products or services;
- soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- conducting raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee;
- displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, including those that are generated by banner or link exchange services
- displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their websites.
You acknowledge that we acquire all Rights to use any posted materials as described above so that we do not violate any Rights you may have in materials you post. By submitting content to or through our Websites, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for personal use. You vouch that any material you submit does not violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, trademark or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and attribute it.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
TheDirectory.com, Inc. complies with all the stringent standards of ethical conduct set forth by the Direct Marketing Association.
Personal Information We Collect:
Upon registration with the site, we will develop a user profile to assist our core content software with customizing articles and other content topics based on your user behavior. The required data fields at that time are:
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- User Name
- Login Password
This information will be stored in an internal database that is proprietary to PodiatristProfiles.com and TheDirectory.com, Inc. These fields are used only to determine the appropriateness of targeting content to a user and we do not serve content in a personally identifiable manner, rather, the software entreats this task in a closed database environment.
Contacting PodiatristProfiles.com and TheDirectory.com, Inc.,